Willing to embrace your Destiny?
An elopement wedding for two
Pausing amid nature is one of the most intimate ways to experience such a ceremony. We explore and organise outdoor venues which showcase Barcelona’s most serene natural settings, with the possibility of a beach ceremony during the low season*.
- The symbolic ceremony “officiant”.
- Wedding bouquet and boutonniere.
- Wedding arch or flower installation if the location permits.
- Photography during the ceremony and an additional couple shoot.
- Transportation to the ceremony location and restaurant.
- An intimate dinner on a decorated table.
An Intimate wedding
Our intimate wedding service is suitable to accommodate up to 20 guests (excluding the couple).
- The wedding ceremony and celebration venue.
- The celebrant.
- The catering proposal.
- A photographer and videographer recommendation.
- A florist.
- The styling and creation throughout the wedding, such as reception tables set-up, ceremony décor and stationery (wedding invitations, menu, seating chart and place cards).
- The music supplier.
- The transportation.
- The setup and disassembly on the same day and day of coordination.
Please note, the cost of additional staff necessary for the organisation and set up of the celebration, in case the ceremony venue is different to the celebration venue, will be charged separately by the company used.
*Low season in Spain is between October and April, excluding weekends in October and the Easter holidays in the first part of the year.
DO NOT MISS OUR ADVICE AND NEWS
You have Successfully Subscribed!
I am Natalia, your luxury wedding planner in Barcelona, a down-to-earth girl who has one distinctive quirk: I love weddings. We will work side-by-side. I will listen to you and offer you the help you need, whether the details of your dream wedding are already set in stone, or you need a comprehensive plan for the event.